Why We Love It:
Carnation, our peach rib knit is as soft as it is radiant. Reach for this headwrap when you're n the mood for no fuss hair styling or while lounging on a Sunday. Known as a headwrap beginner's best friend, our stretch knit collection provides four-way stretch and is ribbed to provide ease of styling. We love to pair our headwraps with hoops however simple studs or a nose ring can add an edge that takes this wrap up a level. Whether you have a long weave, a short cut, or loose curly locs, a headwrap is a comfortable protective style that will last all day.
Benefits of Stretch Knit:
Our ultra-soft stretch knit material is perfect for headwrap beginners. The durable ribbed material expands to create a secure hold without tension for all-day comfort.
- Fabric Type: Rayon Jersey Knit
- 95% Rayon 5% Spandex (4-way stretch)
Size: 71" x 18" (size may slightly vary)
- Feel: Lightweight, breathable, with generous stretch
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, or machine wash on cold with similar colors; Dry flat. Iron low. (Do not tumble dry)
- Our softest headwrap material
- Generous stretch for comfortable styling
- Gentle on tender edges
- Head covering for hair loss
- Great for parties and special occasions
- Universal fit
- Easy care
Our headwraps are made with premium quality fabric and care. Wrapping your hair is art and way easier than you think, and nothing beats the custom look and feel! We create and share many resources and tutorials so you can master the art and luxury of wrapping your hair for an elevated look. All headwraps are large, rectangular scarves, handmade in Austin, TX. Sizes and color may slightly vary due to lighting and screen settings.