Why We Love It:
Dottie is a dynamic purple and turquoise African print headwrap. Wrap this beauty around a tower of Havana twists or goddess locs for Badu height, or slick down your edges and create a low bun for a polished look that will last all evening. This headwrap is a quick and easy solution when you don't have time to style your hair and protects hair from breakage as the ultimate low manipulation style. We enjoy wearing this print with a mini dress for cocktails with the girls or a romantic picnic at our favorite park.
Benefits of Cotton:
Cotton is the world's most popular natural fiber. While versatile, low maintenance, and soft, cotton is also great on sensitive skin due to its hypoallergenic nature.
- Fabric Type: 100% cotton; This fabric has no stretch.
- This fabric has a stiff wax finish but will soften after washing.
- Size: 70" x 21" (size may slightly vary)
- Feel: Lightweight, soft, breathable cotton
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, or machine wash on cold with similar colors; hang to dry. Iron on the opposite side of the pattern.
- African print
- No-fuss hair styling
- Easy to clean
- Dress up or down
- A protective style for natural hair
- Head covering for hair loss
- Great for parties and special occasions
Our headwraps are made with premium quality fabric and care. Wrapping your hair is art and way easier than you think, and nothing beats the custom look and feel! We create and share many resources and tutorials so you can master the art and luxury of wrapping your hair for an elevated look. All headwraps are large, rectangular scarves, handmade in Austin, TX. Sizes and color may slightly vary due to lighting and screen settings.