Why We Love It:
A fan of neutrals? Kaya is an all-cotton brown, black and white African print for the win. Take this look along as a bonnet alternative while making a quick run on wash day or create a sky-scraping look over locs for an evening out with the girls. We're fans of the show stopping combo of a heawrap and big hoops. Elvira is wearing a pair from Bijou Lakay. Check out our tutorials for endless opportunities to look exquisite, in less time than you would think to do so.
Benefits of Cotton:
Cotton is the world's most popular natural fiber. While versatile, low maintenance, and soft, cotton is also great on sensitive skin due to its hypoallergenic nature.
Fabric Type: 100% cotton; This fabric has no stretch.
- This fabric has a stiff wax finish but will soften after washing.
Size: 70" x 21" (size may slightly vary)
- Feel: Lightweight cotton.
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, or machine wash on cold with similar colors; hang to dry. Iron on the opposite side of the pattern.
- African print
- No-fuss hair styling
- Easy to clean
- Dress up or down
- A protective style for natural hair
- Head covering for hair loss
- Great for parties and special occasions
Our headwraps are made with premium quality fabric and care. Wrapping your hair is art and way easier than you think, and nothing beats the custom look and feel! We create and share many resources and tutorials so you can master the art and luxury of wrapping your hair for an elevated look. All headwraps are large, rectangular scarves, handmade in Austin. Sizes and color may slightly vary due to lighting and screen settings.