Why We Love It:
Mala Mala is an all-cotton cream, tan, and black headwrap. This headwrap looks stunning poolside, easily packs when traveling, and is always ready to wear. Pair with a solid bathing suit for a relaxed look or style with a white blouse for more formal events. Creating a unique look you love is effortless whether your hair is in a sew-in, locs, a pixie cut, or knotless braids. Model Elvira is wearing a pair of hoops by Bijou Lakay.
Benefits of Cotton:
Cotton is the world's most popular natural fiber. While versatile, low maintenance, and soft, cotton is also great on sensitive skin due to its hypoallergenic nature.
Fabric Type: 100% cotton; This fabric has no stretch.
- This fabric has a stiff wax finish but will soften after washing.
Size: 70" x 21" (size may slightly vary)
- Feel: Lightweight cotton.
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, or machine wash on cold with similar colors; hang to dry. Iron on the opposite side of the pattern.
- No-fuss hair styling
- Easy to clean
- Dress up or down
- A protective style for natural hair
- Head covering for hair loss
- Great for parties and special occasions
Our headwraps are made with premium quality fabric and care. Wrapping your hair is art and way easier than you think, and nothing beats the custom look and feel! We create and share many resources and tutorials so you can master the art and luxury of wrapping your hair for an elevated look. All headwraps are large, rectangular scarves, handmade in Austin. Sizes and color may slightly vary due to lighting and screen settings.