Why We Love It:
Arribada is an all-cotton black headwrap with white patterning. While a simple colorway, the dramatic African print is great for dressing up jeans and a tee or adding a showstopping touch to more formal wear. Use this headwrap to stylishly push back your fro to show baby hairs or fully protect your delicate strands by covering with this protective style. Our favorite way to wear is with dramatic Haiti Design Co. Earrings earrings and a bold lip for an evening with the girls or date night.
Benefits of Cotton:
Cotton is the world's most popular natural fiber. While versatile, low maintenance, and soft, cotton is also great on sensitive skin due to its hypoallergenic nature.
Fabric Type: 100% cotton; This fabric has no stretch.
- This fabric has a stiff wax finish but will soften after washing.
Size: 70" x 21" (size may slightly vary)
- Feel: Lightweight cotton.
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, or machine wash on cold with similar colors; hang to dry. Iron on the opposite side of the pattern.
- African print
- No-fuss hair styling
- Easy to clean
- Dress up or down
- A protective style for natural hair
- Head covering for hair loss
- Great for parties and special occasions
Our headwraps are made with premium quality fabric and care. Wrapping your hair is art and way easier than you think, and nothing beats the custom look and feel! We create and share many resources and tutorials so you can master the art and luxury of wrapping your hair for an elevated look. All headwraps are large, rectangular scarves, handmade in Austin. Sizes and color may slightly vary due to lighting and screen settings.