Why We Love It:
The Zetwal twisted headband is a golden metallic beauty. It features a four-way stretch that perfectly widens along the sides to cover thin edges, alopecia problem areas, and conceal headband wigs. This headband is considered an evening turban and expertly keeps hair out of the face all evening. As a face-framing hair solution make a statement whether you have loose curls, knotless braids, or Senegalese twists. Pair with a birthday dress or formal attire for any special occasion, or elevate day wear such as jeans and a tee for a run to the florist.
Benefits of Rayon: Beautiful and luxurious appearance. Soft and comfortable on skin and hair. It absorbs water and moisture and stays cool in warmer seasons.
Fabric: 96% Rayon 4% Lycra Spandex.
- Dimensions: Height: 2 inches, Width at widest part: 10.5 inches, Circumference: 21 inches
- Feel: Lightweight, soft and breathable
- Care: Spot clean only. Keep away from oils and butters. Handle with care. This headband is made to last but metallic finish may fade with time - wear more, wash less.
- An elevated version of the traditional headband
- 2" wide, snug elastic in the back for universal fit
- Expandable fabric along width for dependable coverage
- Delicate knot detail at crown
- Secure for all-day comfort and hold
- Elegant evening turban variation
- Quick and easy grab-and-go accessory
- Can be dressed up or down
Creating a look that captivates doesn't have to take all day. Our headbands provide a quick, no-fuss hair solution for a polished appearance in a fraction of the time. They're handmade in Austin with recycled material as part of our zero-waste initiative and come in limited quantities. Sizes and colors may vary slightly due to lighting and screen settings.