Why We Love It:
The Horchata Satin Ruched Headband makes even the most casual of outfits feel instantly put together. Both stunning and a quick fix to keep hair out the face, this beige beauty delivers style and substance as a classic feminine staple. Snug elastic achieves a comfortable hold without causing discomfort or tension and the satin material keeps hair shiny without pulling on curls. Creating an elevated look is easy with a chic braided updo for date night but we enjoy the casual look of a pushed back fro during a visit to the farmer's market. Our morning routine just got that much easier.
Benefits of Satin:
Satin slips on and off with zero snags, tangles, or tugging. The ultra-soft material reduces friction allowing kinky and curly hair to thrive from less breakage.
- Fabric: Charmeuse Satin
- Dimension: 1" x 20" (size may slightly vary)
- Feel: Very lightweight, smooth, luxurious and soft.
- Care: Hand wash in cold water; hang to dry.
- Textured scrunch appearance with snug elastic throughout
- Ultra convenient grab and go accessory
- Satin material won't pull on delicate edges
- Sleek width - not too thin and not too thick
- Keeps hair in place throughout day
- Versatile/ Can be dressed up or down
- Great for parties and special occasions
Creating a look that captivates doesn't have to take all day. Our headbands provide a quick, no-fuss hair solution for a polished appearance in a fraction of the time. Handmade in Austin with recycled material as part of our zero-waste initiative, Horchata comes in limited quantities. Sizes and colors may vary slightly due to lighting and screen settings.