Why We Love It:
The Ruby twisted headband is crimson and adds a luxury feel to your every outfit with its lush velvet texture. It features a twisted knot detail at its crown, 2" wide elastic in the back to provide a secure hold, and widens along its sides to provide ample coverage to conceal hair loss, alopecia problem areas, half wigs, leave out and new growth between re-braids. Style this beauty with a fitted sweater dress and boots for a holiday celebration or your favorite jeans and tee when hosting game night. As an elevated version of traditional headbands, you can be sure it will both stay in place and not pinch behind the ears when wearing all day. Our favorite styles to pair it with are Marley twists, a pixie cut, and box braids.
Benefits of Velvet:
Velvet is soft to the touch, known for its luxurious feel and elegant look. It's incredibly durable when stored and laundered appropriately and is known to create a smooth drape with its classic luster.
- Fabric: 80% Polyester, 20% Lycra Spandex
- Dimensions: Height: 2 inches, Width at widest part: 10.5 inches, Circumference: 21 inches
- Feel: High-quality velvet with medium weight and a comfortable knit base.
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap. Air dry.
- An elevated version of the traditional headband
- 2" wide, snug elastic in the back for universal fit
- Expandable fabric along width for dependable coverage
- Delicate knot detail at crown
- Secure for all-day comfort and hold
- Elegant evening turban variation
- Quick and easy grab-and-go accessory
- Can be dressed up or down
Creating a look that captivates doesn't have to take all day. Our headbands provide a quick, no-fuss hair solution for a polished appearance in a fraction of the time. They're handmade in Austin with recycled material as part of our zero-waste initiative and come in limited quantities. Sizes and colors may vary slightly due to lighting and screen settings.